Atal bihari vajpayee- Life Horoscope
- Sri Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji was born on 25th of December 1924 in gwalior.He left for his heavenly abode on – 16 August 2018).
- He or atal bihari ji was a world renowned Indian politician who was prime minister of India for three terms.
- Incidentally Sri Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji’s first term as prime minister was only of 13 days in the year 1996, then the second term was followed for a period of 13 months from 1998 to 1999, and finally he became the prime minister, for a full term from 1999 to 2004.
- sri atal bihari ji has also been a member of the Indian Parliament for over four decades or 40 years, he has been elected for rajya sabha twice.
- He was the Member of Parliament for Luck now district,in the state of Uttar Pradesh until the year 2009 when he retired from active politics due to health issues .
- sri atal bihari ji was the pillar for Bharatiya Jana Sangh which he also headed from the year 1968 to 1972.atal bihari ji was also the Minister of External Affairs in the cabinet of Prime Minister sri Morarji Desai.
- sri atal bihari ji re formed janasangh into Bharatiya janta party in the year 1980.
- He also has been the first Indian prime minister who was not a member of the Indian National Congress party to have served a full five-year term in office as a prime minister of India.
- sri atal bihari ji has been conferred India’s highest civilian honour- that is the bharat ratan from the president of India.
Birth details of sri atal bihari Vajpayee ji?
Name: Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Date of Birth: Thursday, December 25, 1924
Time of Birth: 05:45:00
Place of Birth: Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh)
Longitude: 78 E 9
Latitude: 26 N 12
Time Zone: 5.5
what are some interesting facts about sri atal bihari Vajpayee ji? What made sri atal bihari ji so special as a prime minister?
- sri atal bihari ji was a great poet, and had a warm and friendly child like nature. now note his lagan or ascendant is in the 5th bhava of children giving him a child like and funny nature nature as well.
- also Jupiter the sweet planet is the lord of his 2nd bhava or house.Giving him distinction to speak and comment or be as an orator as Jupiter combust but in own sign so strong along with sun that could give sri atal bihari ji distinction in life. also note the 2nd bhava or house is also a house fo distinction.
- The Lord of 10th house sri atal bihari ji’s horoscope is in 2nd house gives him good status in general with the dint of his effort(due to the tenth house of action or karma). It gives wealth and status for sure in life. hats what sri atal bihari ji Got a life time honour of bharat rant.
What planetary combinations made sri atal bijari ji a leader and also not imposing himself to others and well liked by opposition parties as well?
- In sri atal bihari ji’s horoscope, we have a raja Yoga of sun the lord of action and position in the second bhava ro house, this could have made him a fairly dominating leader- but this did not happen- why?
- This sun is mellowed down in sri atal bihari ji’s horoscope by the soft and ethical energy of Jupiter(guru) in the own house and strong and also the lord of gains and friends mercury sitting in the second bhava giving him grace and help from friends and people around.
what made sri atal bihari ji’s life the most eligible bachelor of life Not to marry?
- Venus is the lord of the 7th house in horoscope of marriage or bhava and sits on the aggressive sign of Scorpio or vrishchika rashi.
- but still does promise marriage as in Kendra and aspects the seventh house or bhava of sri atal bihari ji’s life.
- Moon carries the energy of malefic rahu and sends it on the seventh house lord Venus.
- Mars the dispositer in itself is lord of sixth house so malefic and obstacles creating.
- Saturn or shani dev the lord of family in the horoscope is in the twelfth house of vyaya or being not stable/expenditure. so this person stays either in foreign lands or does not marry at all! As is the case for sri atal bihari ji’s life.