This prediction has come True 100%
Matters would bit by bit upgrade for akhilesh ji as Saturn expands some quality in Sagittarius in seventh house(Saturn is at this moment voyaging his sixth place of vighna and resistance likewise part from being feeble) of akhilesh yadav, chief minister and samajwadi party part.
This turned out as a correct desire as the issue peaked in december 2016 end when Saturn is the weakest.
Ninth House Lord or Bhava Kundli or Horoscope Placement- success,religion,father & luck-Akhilesh Yadav Chief minister Uttar Pradesh India-Vedic Astrology or Jyotish
- In case that If the Ninth house lord or Dharma’s Lord is in Lagn or First house of your kundli or horoscope, the person will be lucky (as there is an energy sharing between the house of luck the ninth house and the self that is the lagna bhava), will be respected by the ruler (ninth house is for rulers as well), be ethical (There is an exchange of energy of dharma or religion), enchanting, learned and regarded by people in general.
- In case that If the Ninth house lord Dharma’s Lord is in Dhan Bhava or Second house of your kundli or horoscope, the person will be a researcher( as ninth house in some sense rules knowledge and second house with gains, so gain of knowledge suggest a researcher), be of high repute to all( a combination of luck of ninth house and gains of the second house), rich, sexy and supplied with bliss from spouse, children and so fourth( second house is a secondary house of family as well).
- In case that If the Ninth house lord In the event that Dharma’s Lord is in Sahaj Bhava or Third house of your kundli or horoscope, the person will be invested with intimate delight( as third house governs surroundings and ninth house lord being here suggest good and blissful surroundings), be affluent, righteous and beguiling.
- On the off chance that Dharma’s Lord is in Bandhu Bhava or Fourth house of your kundli or horoscope, the person will have a good house or houses(Luck enters his house through the ninth house of luck), movements and bliss( as fourth house rules mind as well), will have a wide range of riches and be committed to his mom.
- In case that If the Ninth house lord Dharma’s Lord is in Putra Bhava or Fifth house of your kundli or horoscope, the person will be close with children and flourishing, committed to senior citizens( as the fifth house is the determinant of mind as well, and ninth house of dharma giving energy here supportive of dharma actions that is support to senior citizens), striking, altruistic and learned( house of learning fifth gets energy from the house of higher learning-dharma the ninth house).
- In case that If the Ninth house lord chance that Dharma’s Lord is in Ari Bhava or Sixth house of your kundli or horoscope, the person will have pitiful success(as the house of luck is afflicted by the bad energy of the sixth house), be without bliss from maternal relatives( sixth is fourth from fourth so suggest the house or family of mother) and be constantly disturbed by foes.
- In case that If the Ninth house lord If Dharma’s Lord is in Yuvati Bhava or Seventh house of your kundli or horoscope, the local bring forth satisfaction after marriage(he will have a lucky marriage), be high-minded( as this 9th house lord aspects his or her first house as well and gives good and dharma mind) and well known.
- In case that If the Ninth house lord Dharma’s Lord is in Randhr Bhava or eighth house of your kundli or horoscope, the person won’t be prosperous( as all prosperity of the ninth house is killed by the bad influence of eight house) and won’t appreciate joy from his senior sibling.
- In case that If the Ninth house lord that Dharma’s Lord is in Dharma Bhava or Ninth house of your kundli or horoscope, the person will be have great bounty of fortunes(The lord of luck in house of luck!), ideals and magnificence and will appreciate much bliss from co-conceived.
- In case that If the Ninth house lord Dharma’s Lord is in Karma Bhava or tenth house of your kundli or horoscope, the person will be a ruler, or equivalent to him( as the house of luck blesses the house of actions or karma- so suggest lucky actions! Only a ruler could have the same), or be a priest( as the action would be more tuned to GOD by presence of ninth house lord in tenth house of karma), or an Army boss( ninth house is twelfth form tenth house- so house of decay or army, that generally kills boss), be righteous and dear to all.
- In case that If the Ninth house lord Dharma’s Lord is in Labha Bhava or eleventh house of your kundli or horoscope house of your kundli or horoscope, the person will appreciate monetary benefits step by step( as his house of benefits and gains is blessed by the lord of ninth house or fortune), be dedicated to seniors, idealistic and exemplary in acts.
- In case that If the Ninth house lord that Dharma’s Lord is in Vyaya Bhava or twelfth house of your kundli or horoscope, the local will cause loss of fortunes( as the lord of house of luck would get into house of losses that is the twelfth house), will dependably spend on acts of dharma or religion ( lord of religion in house of expenditure) and will get to be poor by virtue of entertaining visitors(the lord of luck gets into house of expenditure).
The Ninth House Analysis of Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Akhilesh yadav and 2016-2017 assembly elections Predictions
Date of Birth :- 01st July, 1973
Time of Birth :- Not Known
Place of Birth :- Etawah-Uttar Pradesh- India
Planets C R Rashi Longitude Nakshatra Pada Relation
Sun D Gemini 15-47-56 Ardra 3 Neutral
Moon C D Gemini 26-54-36 Punarvasu 3 Friendly
Mars D Pisces 13-13-07 Uttarabhadra 3 Friendly
Merc D Cancer 08-43-18 Pashyami 2 Enemy
Jupt R Capricorn 17-08-42 Sravana 3 Debilitated
Venu D Cancer 07-37-10 Pashyami 2 Enemy
Satn C D Gemini 02-41-10 Mrigasira 3 Friendly
Rahu R Sagittarius 14-09-34 Purvashadha 1
Ketu R Gemini 14-09-34 Ardra 3
Uran D Virgo 25-25-06 Chitra 1
Nept R Scorpion 11-40-32 Anuradha 3
Plut D Virgo 08-16-49 Uttaraphal 4
[C] – Combust [D] – Direct [R] -Retrograde [E] -Eclipse
SOLAR or sun Horoscope akhilesh yadav
Sri Akhilesh Yadav Ji was born 1 July 1973) is at the moment 20th Chief Minister of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh., he is the youngest person who has this office.
He is the son of the former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh sri mulayam Singh yadav ji.
We don’t have his time of birth but approximate horoscope. But still some basic principles of Vedic astrology or jyotish would apply to him.
His ninth house lord or the bhagya lord is in ascendant- it clearly suggests a raja Yoga and gains from father.
Which is clearly evident from his life.
He is lucky, rich and powerful.
The planet Saturn shares energy with planet sun, the lord of initiative and name fame for him in Kendra house 1st. So he will have good name and fame and will work hard for it( note he is born on 1st, ruled by number 1, the planet sun).
The lord of house of gains , wealth and status moon is also close in ascendant which is also a good sign.
He has to only worry about the rahu-ketu axis- as that is the only thing that could spoil his chances in elections.
Predictions for 2016-2017 assembly elections for Sri Akhilesh yadava ji
We only have his solar horoscope and no exact time of birth, also apart from respected mayawati ji we don’t have birth data of other people, but still we can say that he has a very high chance( around only 30% chances to win UP 2017 elections & 70% to loose it)., He will come to slight limelight but with a stiff battle.(This prediction has already come true as there is a conflict between sri akhilesh ji and his uncle sri shiv pal yadav ji- as the saying goes coming events cast their shadow in advance . I would have expected a akhilesh ji to be more assertive now onward for 2017 – but sure 2017 means infighting in any case even after compromises by sri mulayam singh yadav ji)
One can say for sure based on rahu- ketu positions and Saturn position at the time of elections.
Yes ,Jupiter transit would slightly help his public image and he may gain a lot of image mileage now in 2017.
We wish him and all the best for future.
Get Your Complete Horoscope Or Kundli Analysis(Includes your natal promise for career,love,money,children,sex,marriage,legal issues,luck,fortune,gains,losses,foreign travel,home,family etc.) and also Get Remedies!!!CLICK HERE
FREE-Know How Transit of Jupiter in Virgo or Kanya rashi of Kundli or Horoscope 2016- 2017 would affect-Career,Job,Money,Love,Relationships,Children etc.
Get Your FREE Love Compatibility Horoscope CLICK HERE
Ask Any Question Now- regarding your Family,Career,Money,Job,Love,Children related matters or Anything!CLICK HERE
You May Also Want To Read
CLICK On Your SUN-SIGN or RASHI Below To Get Instant Access To FREE & UNLIMITED Astrology & Horoscope Services Like Your Career,Love,Money,2016, Compatibility Horoscopes & Much More…..!!!
Your PERSONALIZED & FREE Services