Saturn(shani) transits to Sagittarius(dhanu rashi) Sade sati –2018/19/20 Predictions
What is the role of Saturn and why is it dreaded?
- In any Kundali or Horoscope, Saturn (shani) is one of the most powerful malefic- that rules the sign of Capricorn (makar) and Aquarius(kumbha rashi).
- It is considered to be malefic and known as shanaischaraye or shanaischar a day Saturday is names after the planet.
- Also shani or Saturn is the farthest planet from the earth and is slow in movement. The nature of the planet is cold and un-demonstrative
- It takes 30 years to complete the zodiac and stays for almost 2.5 years in each sign or rashi of the zodiac.
What happens if Saturn is not well placed in your horoscope or any one’s horoscope?
- In any Kundali or Horoscope, If Saturn(shani) is not well placed in a chart- or a horoscope or Kundali- it displays the negative traits of Saturn- that is it makes the person morbid and gloomy and always thinking about the negative side of any matters.
- Say it is in Aries (mesha rashi) and debilitated or say it is weak in degrees like 0-5 degrees or 25-30 degrees or is in enemy rashi or sign like Leo/simha, Sagittarius(dhanu) or Pisces(meena) or say cancer(karkat).
- There could be constant losses due to Saturn or shani and such people become psychic patients or they suffer due to depression.
- As per ayurvedic astrology – the vata or stress or wind element is high in such people.
- In any Kundali or Horoscope, Saturn(shani) is also a planet of confinement- or jail or confinement into problems of life- so a weak Saturn could mean one may have to face humiliation, delays, jail, drug addiction and premature ageing.
What happens if Saturn(shani) is well placed in your horoscope or any one’s horoscope?
- For any Kundali or Horoscope, Saturn is the judge and gives awareness of right and wrong. The ability to plan and execute is due to the same.
- If Saturn(shani) is strong n the horoscope or Kundali like say in Libra sign or Tula rashi or is in friends sign like Gemini/mithuna or Virgo/kanya or Taurus/vrishabha or Libra/Tula rashi-” the person has good ability to judge, plan and execute and as Saturn is an ascetic it makes the person more philosophically oriented.
- For any Kundali or Horoscope, Saturn rules longevity or long life- it is the ayush karaka so it gives good longevity to any one where so it well posited.
- Transit of Saturn is also used to find the changes in job or career.
- Saturn(shani) also gives good sincerity and fame to the person.
How to know that your Saturn(shani) is strong or weak in your horoscope or Kundali?
- If you are born on dates like 8/17 or 26th of any month – you do have control of Saturn on you.
- If born on a Saturday or any of the dates like 4/13/22/31- ruled by rahu- you still are in control of Saturn.
- Id Saturn aspects your lagan or moon or sun sign, you have an influence of Saturn on you and weakness or strength would define how it could come up for you- the above mentioned effects.
- For any Kundali or Horoscope, If your nakshatra or birth star from moon or lagan or sun/surya is Saturn(shani) like if your nakshatra is pushya,utar bhadra pada- then also there is a great influence of Saturn on you.
What is sade sati and why is it dreaded?
- For any Kundali or Horoscope, A sade sati runs when Saturn transits into your twelfth/first or second bhava or house in your Kundali or horoscope from your moon lagna or lagan/ascendant .
- Like for example Aries sign lagna or moon sign(mesha rashi), the current transit of Saturn into the ninth bhava or house is not a sade sati.
Which signs of zodiac run a sade sati due to transit of Saturn(shani) into Sagittarius or dhanu rashi?
- Anyone having dhanu rashi or lagna has Saturn or shani in the first bhava or house so it is middle of the sade sati period of 7.5 years.
- If the rashi or lagna is Scorpio- then one I s running the last phase of sade sati.
- If the rashi or lagna/ascendant is Capricorn- then it is in the first phase of the sade sati or the hard phase of 7.5 years of learning that Saturn r shani imposes on every one for proper evolution of the soul.
- So Scorpio,Sagittarius, Capricorn OR vrishcika/dhanu/makar rashi or lagan ascendant people have sade sati.
- OR people born from 15th Nov to 15 dec, 15 Jan to 15 March born people have sade sati form sun or surya if you refer to the sudarshan padditi.
The effects of various phases of sade sati in your horoscope or Kundali?
- The first phase sade sati of Saturn(shani): : For any Kundali or Horoscope, as the Saturn transits to the twelfth house ,the twelfth house or vyaya bhava of pleasures and comforts and foreign travel is impacted, so one may miss on pleasures of bed and also if in foreign lands would suffer. due to aspects of Saturn or shani- there could be impact on wealth and status, health matters and male seniors or father. One may issues in following the right conduct.
- The Second phase sade sati of Saturn(shani): : As Saturn transits to The first house, so lagna is impacted- so health is affected, so is your initiatives and people around you, your relationships need a revamp now for sure and so does your profession or career.
- The third phase sade sati of Saturn(shani): For any Kundali or Horoscope as Saturn transits to the second house, This transit is a bit less intense and milder, by the impact on the dhana bhava(second house) continues and also kids need care. Land deals and property could be impacted.So would the gains and money flows to some extent. before you are free from the third phase of the sade sati
How does Saturn(shani) transit into Sagittarius or dhanu rashi affect various rashi people in the year 2018,2019,2020 ?
Aries or mesha lagna(ascendant) or moon sign(rashi)
- As your Saturn or shani transits into your ninth House in your Kundali or horoscope , ninth bhava or house being impacted suggests health of male seniors need care. You bhagya or luck needs care and may not work out great
Taurus or virshabha lagna(ascendant) or moon sign(rashi)
- As your Saturn or shani transits into your eighth House in your Kundali or horoscope, The eighth bhava of yours has Saturn in it, shani in the eighth bhava may not give great results- though in transit it could give some gains in land matters whenever it is strong.
- As eighth is a house of longevity and Saturn or shani the karaka for the same, one needs to take care of the same
Gemini or Mithuna lagna(ascendant) or moon sign(rashi)
- As your Saturn or shani transits into your seventh House in your Kundali or horoscope, The seventh house or bhava rules travel and relationships and sex. So transit of malefic shani dev here could affect the same.
- Be careful on your sexual conduct, travel with care and also relationships and life partner needs proper care.
Cancer or Karkat lagna(ascendant) or moon sign(rashi)
- As your Saturn or shani transits into your sixth House in your Kundali or horoscope , The sixth house deals with sexual pleasure, enemies, legal matters and also health issues.
- Saturn here as it is a malefic and so is the sixth house or bhava, so two negatives cancel and your over all sex life would improve, so would legal matters go low and health could improve.
Leo or simha lagna(ascendant) or moon sign(rashi)
- As your Saturn or shani transits into your fifth House in your Kundali or horoscope, The fifth house or bhava deals with children, your luck in stocks, and your stomach is ruled by sign Leo and fifth house.
- Saturn or shani here affects your digestion, kids or children need more care and thinking ha to be kept positive.
Virgo or Kanya lagna(ascendant) or moon sign(rashi)
- As your Saturn or shani transits into your fourth House in your Kundali or horoscope, AS the fourth bhava or house of yours rules property and car driving and mother, so shani transit here in this god house is not great.
- It is not an auspicious transit and public image could also be affected.
Libra or Tula lagna(ascendant) or moon sign(rashi)
- As your Saturn or shani transits into your third House in your Kundali or horoscope, As Saturn is a malefic and so is the third house or bhava, so Saturn transit here could make you more disciplined and courageous.
- Your friends and people around may come forward to help you.
- You may take new initiatives now.
Scorpio or Vrishchika lagna(ascendant) or moon sign(rashi)
- As your Saturn or shani transits into your second House in your Kundali or horoscope, The transit of Saturn into your second bhava is not great, as second bhava is a good one and Saturn is a malefic.
- So this transit could affect your wealth or status and also impacted the way you speak. Take good care of your face now.
Sagittarius or dhanu lagna(ascendant) or moon sign(rashi)
- As your Saturn or shani transits into your first House in your Kundali or horoscope ,Saturn in your first house or bhava is not great, it could impact your physical body and you have to take care of your limbs from falls etc.
- You have to take care of your image as well. You may wander a lot and fear from prosecution from the government or other people are there.
Capricorn or makar lagna(ascendant) or moon sign(rashi)
- As your Saturn or shani transits into your twelfth House in your Kundali or horoscope ,AS Saturn gets into your twelfth bhava it is not auspicious, if you are in foreign lands or away from your country this could trouble you.
- Also people may deceive you now and you may have to travel aimlessly. Lot of worries could be there .
Aquarius or Kumbha lagna(ascendant) or moon sign(rashi)
- As your Saturn or shani transits into your eleventh House in your Kundali or horoscope ,As Saturn comes in the eleventh house or bhava of yours, this is auspicious transit as eleventh bhava or house is represented by eleventh sign kumbha or Aquarius. There could be increase in salary and gains.
- Good for sex life and even bad people come and help you.
Pisces or meena lagna(ascendant) or moon sign(rashi)
- As your Saturn or shani transits into your tenth House in your Kundali or horoscope ,Saturn in a good house that is tenth house or bhava is not good. It could make you change or move out form your current job or work place.
- You may face obstacles in your job or career and your image could be impacted.