Reincarnation,re-birth,karma & Jupiter- India kundli horoscope, ninth house,navamsa(d9),dwadashamsa(d12),shashtiamsa(d60) & past life predictions.
About This article?
This article at Length discusses about how the past Life is evaluated based on the Navamsa(d9), Dwadashamsa(d12) and also Shashtiamsa(d60) along with the d1 or the lagna Chart.
It also goes ahed to apply the reincarnation to India and its karma 🙂 in a very interesting manner. 😉
The role of planet Jupiter in kundli or horoscope and the past life karma
- In any kundli or horoscope (birth chart), Jupiter or guru is the planet of benevolence and good karma generally, unless it is weak and afflicted. It gives good luck and good fortune form the past life. That is it stoners the good luck and fortune from your past life in the cosmos.
- Just like the economic slowdown in 2010 happened in due to excess loans etc and this excess loans etc. got stored in the economic system of the world and especially USA or united states of America. Your karma is peacefully stored in the cosmos of whatever you have done in your past life and released just like this spring of your car or motorcycle to maintain balance and harmony in the cosmos.
- The law of rebirth or re incarnation is simple and direct. Also In any kundli or horoscope (birth chart), Jupiter rules the 9th sign and 12th Now number 9 is a number of completion and also 9h bhava deals with one’s past life and so does Jupiter or guru as the karaka of the past life. The 12th sign Pisces and the 12th house in the Vedic astrology rules your coming life.
- The universe includes galaxies and planets/electrons all moves in cycles that could be ascending or descending in nature depending o the yuga you are in.
The role of ninth bhava and lord in the kundli or horoscope and the past life of India (pre independence)
- For kundli or horoscope (birth chart) of India, At the time of independence, India is about 8 degrees into the watery sign of cancer or karkat rashi in the 3rd
- Now For kundli or horoscope (birth chart) of India third bhava rules travel/tours and tourism. Now how does out past karma connect with all this? We have clear reference in Ramayana and Mahabharata of inter planetary travels J. This may sound funny but one never knows what kind of technology was developed at that time. It had been may be different from what we have today in the kali Yuga that is the electronic technology on which computers are based.
- There was no IT, in the past but communication happened by intuition may be. So third bhava is for IT or information technology but essentially it is also for war arts and energies ruled by mars. We have clear references of Brahma astra(or the weapon of Brahma like energy) in Ramayana and mahabharata both. There are several other astras or as mentioned in our ancient classics.
- For kundli or horoscope (birth chart) of India Saturn(shani) rules the sign of Capricorn(maker rashi), the sign that rules independence and individuality and also philosophy. We know that we are again becoming world leaders in philosophy/yoga even to china we gave bodhidharma who developed kungfu and yin and yang etc and Chinese medicine or health system .All from India.
- For kundli or horoscope (birth chart) of India Moon or Chandra in the 3rd bhava with Saturn so shani strengthens the thought that we had a philosophical taint in your personality.
- Kindly note Saturn or shani also represents hardships also as it is weak. So yes we had to do with our hardships ranging from mughal invasions to British(east India company) taking full control of our India.
- For kundli or horoscope (birth chart) of India Sun(surya) the lord of public image or the fourth bhava or house and leadership and connects to our past life lord Saturn(shani) clearly indicating that we were leaders in the past – we are talking about much before independence the dwapara yuga /treat and satya yuga.
- For kundli or horoscope (birth chart) of India Mercury(budha) ruling mathematics/intelligence/astronomy/business connects our past to this we had Vedic mathematics or ancient Indian mathematics and also we know about Vedas that take about money matters as well. Also Venus(shukra) connects to art /beauty/culture- which we know was in abundance in the India main land.
- For kundli or horoscope (birth chart) of India The karaka of past life Jupiter is weak and rules the 8th bhava of hidden secrets. That clearly suggest how effective we were in secret sciences of tantra/kundalini and astrology/Yoga etc. A weak Jupiter simply suggests that India got independence when this samskars of the past had become weak. Now we can see slowly these samskaar of yoga/ayurveda/astrology etc of inherent India are coming up slowly to all other nations. In this 21st century especially by indicative of sri narendra modi ji these things are coming to the forefront in the world.
The role of the divisional or varga charts navamsa(d9),dwadashamsa(d12) and shashtiamsa(d60) bhava and lord in the kundli or horoscope and the past life of India(pre independence)
- D9 or navamsa of India horoscope or kundli
- For kundli or horoscope (birth chart) of India In the d9 chart or navamsa Jupiter rules the chart and also rules the 10th The lord is Pisces )meena rashi) the spiritual sign and sits in the 3rd bhava(house) of action and initiatives .
- So the actions of India would be spiritual in nature and would slowly work for liberation of the whole world(Pisces sign rising).
- For kundli or horoscope (birth chart) of India Saturn is in the house of gains and absorbs energy of the 8th bhava due to Venus. This gives India a creative mastery over spirituality and liberation arts of the soul. We know India has give the world the kriya yoga, tantra Yoga, mantra yoga,hatha yoga and what now.
- D12 or dwadashamsa of India horoscope or kundli
- For kundli or horoscope (birth chart) of India This d12 chart is the link between past and present. Now Saturn is in the dharma bhava the lord of d1, clearly saying about our religious roots and training in the past life that is pre independence or dwapara or treta/satya yuga.
- For kundli or horoscope (birth chart) of India Saturn rules the 7th and 8th bhava that clearly connects to house 8 and markesh Saturn the lord of 7th and the philosophical cum hard pre independence era of India.
- The planet Saturn is in the Pisces division ruled by lord Vishnu that is rod Krishna for us.
- D60 or shashtiamsa of India horoscope or kundli
- For kundli or horoscope (birth chart) of India Saturn is in 20:26 degrees cancer or karkat. We are looking at the lord of 9th In the d1 or lagna chart.
- Is 40 + 1 division is =41, that is the komal division of the d60th chart. Suggesting India’s past India has been komal or gentle and soft(that is one of the reasons that despite so great inner strength we lost too many invasions).
- This division of d60th chart deals with fruits/vegetables/.ayurveda or naturopathy/unani medicine and baking etc. Now you yourself see how true all this is for India pre independence!!!
- Look at the marvel and power of Vedic astrology of our rishis and ancient sages.
Something about India’s past life that is pre-independence based on Hebrew numerology
- Physical karma = I = 10=1
- Spiritual karma = N= 14=14
- The physical karma or the physical body of India of the past are of number 1, nature of sun or the leader and stability and unity in the culture.
- The spiritual karma of India is 14, the is the number of mercury . That is the multidimensional spiritual energies that existed in this great land of India.
- India is bound to be great country with such great spiritual and cultural past. Which the unthought-of and stupid invasions could not erase . It is said that chengezkhan (genghiz khan)like 5000’s of hun people were defeated and killed by shaolin monks of around 100 bare handed b the arts given by India through bodhidharma. So one can imagine how much war potential India had.
- The people who were insecure within themselves attacked India. India fully trusted people – but remained less integrated than others . The core cause of downfall of india.The loss of practice of the spirituality and loosing on it’s could past.
- We hope in 21st century India would get a boost in all this.