About this article?
The article below discusses how by proper use of Vedic astrology or jyotish one could see or analyze from where the soul has come from and with what kind of karma of the past life incarnation.
It discusses the basics of souls going to heaven or hell or coming to this earth plane with good karma in past life incarnation in great 🙂 detail in first section based on Vedic astrology .
The article also discusses about departure and the abode of the soul- that leaving of soul of the earthly sojourn. Though this part of the astrology may not be very accurate as this depends on this current life earth karma done by the individual- which could change in this life time.
The article further discusses about sri Lal Bahadur Shastri ji- India’s x -prime-ministers future beyond the departure from earth plane based on Vedic Astrology principles.
Reincarnation, Past Life and your Karma and The Horoscope(Kundli) connection ?
here we talk about reincarnation or past life karma and how does it connect to your horoscope(kundli). if we look at any horoscope the re-incarnation has to do with the past life and most important connection is your lagna or ascendant,. which has the maximum information about your personality stored there.
Then the next comes the 9th House and the 9th house or bhava Lord . as the 9th house deals with poorva Punya or past life karma or good efforts done by you in the incarnations. So the same energy gets stored with the 1st bhava and the 9th bhava.
Then is the 5th house or 5th bhava of the Horoscope or Kundli, which again stories the good karma of the past life incarnations.
What does the navamsha or the d9 chart say about the past life ?
to get more information about anyone’s past life the d9 chart or Horoscope is evaluated. now as d9 has the energy information for the 9th division of the horoscope so lot of information is there in the ninth division or d9 in regard to the past life or incarnation related karma.
so one has to look into that what kind of planetary energies are there in the horoscope in the d9 chart analysis .
what is the role of d12 or dwadashamsha chart or horoscope for past life ?–
The d12 or the dwadashamsha chart of the horoscope looks at the Karma of the parents especially the planets sun and moon energies are looked at . they store the past life good deeds of the parents, that is sun for father and moon for mother.
Good karma of Both parents is in the 5th bhava and the bad karma in the 6th bhava.
we further analyse the chart of horoscope(kundli) of a powerful saint of India and very dignified spiritual savant. he started many new movements and ashrams.
so as lagna or the ascendant connects to past life and the lagna of this person is Sagittarius or dhanu rashi. this is ruled by Jupiter the divine planet of blessings of this life and past lives or incarnations ! 😉
Jupiter in this saint’s Horoscope is in the 11th house .so it’s very clear this person would be fairly inclined towards spirituality.
Reincarnation, Past Life and your Karma and The Horoscope of a Great SAINT :))?how does it connect?
The role of the 9th lord in past life and incarnation aspect of the saint ?–
Now looking at the horoscope of Kundli the 9th house is ruled by the sign Leo or the simha rashi. that is ruled by sun or surya. this sits in lagna. so this very clearly indicates that the religion or Dharma would have a strong role to play on this person’s life . 🙂
also note that the 9th bhava rules reincarnation and the Karma plus the past life. so being sun or number 1, so his own initiative or action for spirituality would have a very strong role to play with redemption of his karma.
It also indicates that he would have a very distinct Karma of the past as he was a lion in terms of spirituality(Leo ruling the 9th bhava ;)) in the past life . Plus he has reincarnated as a good person into this life time. as the lagan or ascendant is Sagittarius . so overall reincarnation very clearly reflects that he was a good and a distinct Saint in the past life as well . 😉
What is The role of the 5th house and lord in past life and incarnation aspect of the saint ?
5th house represents the for the good karma of person of past lives. here we see that Aries is ruling the fifth house of the saint. This means that the person is action oriented and being dhanu lagna means. His action or Karma would be for spiritual realisation . he would not like to reincarnate ;). he would like to burn all the seeds of the past life karma of his last incarnation.
More details about the saint based on d9 or navamsha chart and the d12 or the dwadashamsha chart or horoscope later.
we can clearly see how the past life code is decoded for the saint 🙂 by Vedic astrology and how helpful and useful it could be for you. ;))
Longevity & Life span- past life karma incarnation and future analysis-astrological perspective:
The powerful application of the d3 divisional chart or the drekkana/decanate divisional chart is also indicated. This is really a blessing to the entire world by vedic astrology or jyotish.
To add value to the article- the conditions of departure of our revered former prime minister sri lal bahadur shastri ji has been done. This has been corroborated by the real event of his being in Tashkent and suffering from the heart attack.
Past Life and reincarnation and karma are eastern concepts mostly in Hindu traditions. also followed in Buddhist, Janis and some of the Hebrew traditions and sikhism. More thrust came in by the recent researches by Yale university psychiatrist Brian Weiss.
The fate of the body, after departure
- In any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), If the drekkana(d3 or the 3rd divisional or varga chart decanate) of the eighth house or bhava is occupied by mix set of planets- that is good and bad, the body would dry up.
- In any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), If there is serpent drekkana(d3/decanate) or sarpa divisional or varga chart, then due to malefic nature the body could be taken by animals or crow or birds etc.
- The serpent drekkana(d3) or d3 divisional or varga chart is said to be the second and third drekkana for karat rashi or cancer sign , the first one in the Scorpio sign or vrishchika rashi and the also one in the Pisces sign or meena rashi
Prenatal abode or past life karma and incarnations:
- In any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), the stronger of the planet or graha than sun or surya or Chandra or moon in the drekkana( divisional or varga chart) of Jupiter or guru denotes the descent of the soul form the world of GOD’s.
- In any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), the stronger of the two of sun or moon occupies or shukra or Chandra the descent is from the world of manes, if sun or surya or mars (Mangal) is there the ascent is from the world of yama- if the drekkana(d3 or the 3rd divisional or varga chart decanate) is Saturn(shani) or mercury(budha)- the person has come from hell as mercury could be Combust & weak and Saturn(shani) is a natural malefic .
- So find out the strength of the planet sun or moon and then look at which drekkena or d3 divisional or varga chart planet sun or moon is in.
Lal bhahadur shastri ji India’s former prime minister- how he left the world and his possible past life predictions