About this article? You will know all- if you persevere more 🙂 .
The article later discusses about sri Lal Bahadur Shastri ji- India’s x -prime-ministers future beyond the departure from earth plane based on Vedic Astrology principles.
It discusses the basics of souls going to heaven or hell or coming to this earth plane with good karma in past life incarnation in great 🙂 detail in first section based on Vedic astrology .
Longevity & Life span- past life karma incarnation and future analysis-prelude:
- The article below discusses how by proper use of Vedic astrology or jyotish one could see or analyze from where the soul has come from and with what kind of karma of the past life incarnation.
- Also after departure the abode of the soul- leaving the earthly sojourn. Though this part of the astrology may not be very accurate as this depends on this current life earth karma done by the individual- which could change in this life time.
- The powerful application of the d3 divisional chart or the drekkana/decanate divisional chart is also indicated.This is really a blessing to the entire world by vedic astrology or jyotish.
- To add value to the article- the conditions of departure of our revered former prime minister sri lal bahadur shastri ji has been done.This has been corroborated by the real event of his being in Tashkent and suffering from the heart attack.
The fate of the body, after departure
- In any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), If the drekkana(d3 or the 3rd divisional or varga chart decanate) of the eighth house or bhava is occupied by mix set of planets- that is good and bad, the body would dry up.
- In any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), If there is serpent drekkana(d3/decanate) or sarpa divisional or varga chart, then due to malefic nature the body could be taken by animals or crow or birds etc.
- The serpent drekkana(d3) or d3 divisional or varga chart is said to be the second and third drekkana for karat rashi or cancer sign , the first one in the Scorpio sign or vrishchika rashi and the also one in the Pisces sign or meena rashi
Prenatal abode or past life karma and incarnations:
- In any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), the stronger of the planet or graha than sun or surya or Chandra or moon in the drekkana( divisional or varga chart) of Jupiter or guru denotes the descent of the soul form the world of GOD’s.
- In any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), the stronger of the two of sun or moon occupies or shukra or Chandra the descent is from the world of manes, if sun or surya or mars (Mangal) is there the ascent is from the world of yama- if the drekkana(d3 or the 3rd divisional or varga chart decanate) is Saturn(shani) or mercury(budha)- the person has come from hell as mercury could be Combust & weak and Saturn(shani) is a natural malefic .
- So find out the strength of the planet sun or moon and then look at which drekkena or d3 divisional or varga chart planet sun or moon is in.
Ascent after Death or leaving this world- next incarnation:
- This all depends on the planets or garahas in the vayaya that is twelfth house, Yuvati bhava(seventh house) and also the Ari bhava( the sixth house of debt) and also the randhr bhava or the eighth house .
- In any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), If Jupiter or Guru, then one goes to heaven, if moon(Chandra) and Venus(shukra) the world of manes, if mars(Mangal) and or sun(surya) then one has rebirth that is earth. If that has budha(mercury) or Saturn(shani) a malefic one goes to hell.
- For any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), If the above bhavas or house like the twelfth/eighth/sixth are not occupied the stronger of the drekkana(d3 or the 3rd divisional or varga chart decanate) lords of related sixth house(ari bhava) or randhr bhava(eighth house).The relative strength of planet of high/medium or low would define the kind of after-life.
- There are other planets and sign/rashis that could act like killers would be discussed later
Your Horoscope OR Kundali FREE-Includes Personality,Career,Love,Longevity etc Predictions! CLICK HERE
Lal bhahadur shastri ji India’s former prime minister- how he left the world and his possible past life predictions
Name: Lal Bahadur Shastri
Date of Birth: Sunday, October 09, 1904
Time of Birth: 11:15:00
Place of Birth: Varanasi
Time Zone: 5.5
- In the Horoscope or kundli(birth chart) sri lal bahadur shastri ji( our former prime minister of India), His eighth bhava or house lord is in the tenth bhava of action or karma and his career- so he died in service in Tashkent we know.
- Given the Horoscope or kundli(birth chart) sri lal bahadur shastri ji( our former prime minister of India), Sun the lord of ninth house or bhava is close , this gives him royal honors as a departed primes minister in office.
- Sun also rules the heart so indicates possibility of heart attacks.
- For the Horoscope or kundli(birth chart) sri lal bahadur shastri ji( our former prime minister of India), Sun also gets the energy of malefic mars and rahu in the ninth house or bhava.
- Mercury is again there ruling relationships and job or career, so left the world trying t coordinate relationship between India/Pakistan and Russia.
- In the Horoscope or kundli(birth chart) sri lal bahadur shastri ji( our former prime minister of India), Ketu in the third bhava and Saturn ruling the same- suggest heart troubles.
- From his moon rashi or chart mars or Mangal rules the eighth bhava and sits in the twelfth bhava – so yes he was in foreign lands and also mars and ketu both indicate a severe heart trouble or blood related problems.
- The ninth house or bhava lord in the tenth with eighth house lord along with Jupiter in the eighth bhava form the moon sign indicate a divine ascent.
- For the Horoscope or kundli(birth chart) sri lal bahadur shastri ji( our former prime minister of India), Stronger of the sun and moon is sun , it is in the drekkana of Venus(assuming birth date is OK), so clear from the world of manes as Venus and moon represent the same- the good spirits. but he ascended to the highest heaven due to Jupiter or guru.
- We pray for his soul to rest in peace.
Past life karma & Re incarnation & example case taken Lal bahadur Shastri ji
The below article discusses at length the basic Vedic astrology principles involved in evaluating what happens in the next life and past life .
Then it takes the example of sri Lal Bahadur Shastri ji to do analysis of his past and future lives based on vedic astrology principles.