About this article?
The interesting article below discusses hwo using Vedic astrology or jyotish one could see from where the soul(ourselves) have come from and with what kind of karma of the past life incarnation? what makes us a success, failure or mediocre in life in regard to money, job, children or life partner etc?
Reincarnation is a process that connects the soul to its past life and present life! Life success , failure, more money, less money, fame, longevity , children ,wife, job and career, foreign stay Longevity(How long we live?) etc ALL depends on our past life karma. ALL of this is discussed beautifully in depth in this article. 😉
The past life is evaluated based on the 9th house, 5th house and the divisional charts like d9(Navamsha), d12(dwadashamsha) and d3 or drekkana chart. relevance of each varga or divisional chart is discussed in this article.
One can see in the article how the past life karma could connect to present life success or failures or pleasures or pains in this lifetime :).
In-between for past life to present life one lives in heaven or hell or various astral regions created by GOD. Vedic astrology d3 chart or drekkana chart is powerful tool to do so.
This article further discusses past life and reincarnation aspect about sri Lal Bahadur Shastri ji- India’s x -prime-ministers future beyond the departure from earth plane based on Vedic Astrology principles.
Is there a connection of Reincarnation, Past life karma and our Kundli or Horoscope?
Reincarnation, Past Life and your Karma and The Horoscope(Kundli) connection ?
yes, there is. here in this section we talk about re-incarnation or past life karma and how does it connect to your horoscope(kundli). if we look at any horoscope the re-incarnation has to do with the past life and most important connection is your lagan or ascendant, which has the maximum information about your personality stored there.
What is the role of the 9th house to Reincarnation, Past life karma in any Kundli or Horoscope?
Then the next comes the 9th House and the 9th house or bhava Lord . as the 9th house deals with poorva Punya or past life karma or good efforts done by you in the incarnations. So, the same energy gets stored with the 1st bhava and the 9th bhava.
Does the 5th house in any kundli or horoscope store the Good karma for past life incarnation, or Past life karma , Kundli or Horoscope?
Then is the 5th house or 5th bhava of the Horoscope or Kundli, which again stories the good karma of the past life incarnations.
to get more information about anyone’s past life the d9 chart or Horoscope is evaluated. now as d9 has the energy information for the 9th division of the horoscope so lot of information is there in the ninth division or d9 in regard to the past life or incarnation related karma.
so, one must investigate that what kind of planetary energies are there in the horoscope in the d9 chart analysis .
What does the navamsha or the d9 chart say about the past life or re-incarnation based on any kundli or horoscope ?
what is the role of d12 or dwadashamsha chart or horoscope for past life or reincarnation study based on kundli or horoscope ?–
The d12 or the dwadashamsha chart of the horoscope looks at the Karma of the parents especially the planets sun and moon energies are looked at . they store the past life good deeds of the parents, that is sun for father and moon for mother.
Good karma of Both parents is in the 5th bhava and the bad karma in the 6th bhava.
we further analyse the chart of horoscope(kundli) of a powerful saint of India and very dignified spiritual savant. he started many new movements and ashrams.
what role does the benefic Jupiter or Guru play to reflect great spiritual karma in past life incarnation or Past life karma ?
Reincarnation, Past Life and your Karma and The Horoscope of a Great SAINT :))?how does it connect?
so, as lagan or the ascendant connects to past life and the lagna of this person is Sagittarius or dhanu rashi. this is ruled by Jupiter the divine planet of blessings of this life and past lives or incarnations ! 😉
what is the role of the 11th bhava or house placement of Jupiter for Reincarnation karma or Past life karma for any Kundli or Horoscope?
Jupiter in this saint’s Horoscope is in the 11th house .so it is very clear this person would be inclined towards spirituality.
Now looking at the horoscope of Kundli the 9th house is ruled by the sign Leo or the simha rashi. that is ruled by sun or surya. this sits in lagna. so, this very clearly indicates that the religion or Dharma would have a strong role to play on this person’s life . 🙂
also note that the 9th bhava rules reincarnation and the Karma plus the past life. so being sun or number 1, so his own initiative or action for spirituality would have a very strong role to play with redemption of his karma.
Does the sign ruling the 9th house or bhava also influence the karma for past life Reincarnation or Past life in any Kundli or Horoscope?
what is the role of the 9th lord in past life and incarnation aspect of the saint ?–
It also indicates that he would have a very distinct Karma of the past as he was a lion in terms of spirituality(Leo ruling the 9th bhava ;)) in the past life . Plus, he has reincarnated as a good person into this lifetime. as the lagan or ascendant is Sagittarius . so overall reincarnation very clearly reflects that he was a good and a distinct Saint in the past life as well . 😉
5th house represents the for the good karma of person of past lives. here we see that Aries is ruling the fifth house of the saint. This means that the person is action oriented and being dhanu lagna means. His action or Karma would be for spiritual realisation . he would not like to reincarnate ;). he would like to burn all the seeds of the past life karma of his last incarnation.
More details about the saint based on d9 or navamsha chart and the d12 or the dwadashamsha chart or horoscope later.
we can clearly see how the past life code is decoded for the saint 🙂 by Vedic astrology and how helpful and useful it could be for you. ;))
What is the role of the 5th house and lord in any kundli or horoscope in past life and incarnation aspect of the saint ?
The powerful application of the d3 divisional chart or the drekkana/decanate divisional chart is also indicated. This is really a blessing to the entire world by Vedic astrology or jyotish.
To add value to the article- the conditions of departure of our revered former prime minister sri lal bahadur shastri ji has been done. This has been corroborated by the real event of his being in Tashkent and suffering from the heart attack.
Past Life and reincarnation and karma are eastern concepts mostly in Hindu traditions. also followed in Buddhist, Janis and some of the Hebrew traditions and Sikhism. More thrust came in by the recent researches by Yale university psychiatrist Brian Weiss.
Longevity & Life span- past life karma incarnation and future analysis-astrological perspective:
Prenatal abode or past life karma and incarnations:
Past life karma & Re incarnation & example case taken Lal bahadur Shastri ji
Then it takes the example of sri Lal Bahadur Shastri ji to do analysis of his past and future lives based on Vedic astrology principles.
How does drekkana of Jupiter or Guru define one having great past Life karma in kundli or Horoscope ? In any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), the stronger of the planet or graha than sun or surya or Chandra or moon in the drekkana( divisional or varga chart) of Jupiter or guru denotes the descent of the soul form the world of GOD’s.
- How can one coming from hell or heaven or some other place in past Life or in-between astral world be predicted based on any kundli or Horoscope ? In any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), the stronger of the two of sun or moon occupies or shukra or Chandra the descent is from the world of manes, if sun or surya or mars (Mangal) is there the ascent is from the world of yama- if the drekkana(d3 or the 3rd divisional or varga chart decanate) is Saturn(Shani) or mercury(budha)- the person has come from hell as mercury could be Combust & weak and Saturn(shani) is a natural malefic .
- So find out the strength of the planet sun or moon and then look at which drekkena or d3 divisional or varga chart planet sun or moon is in.
Lal bhahadur shastri ji India’s former prime minister- how he left the world and his possible past life predictions
Name: Lal Bahadur Shastri
Date of Birth: Sunday, October 09, 1904
Time of Birth: 11:15:00
Place of Birth: Varanasi
Time Zone: 5.5
- In the Horoscope or kundli(birth chart) sri lal bahadur shastri ji( our former prime minister of India), His eighth bhava or house lord is in the tenth bhava of action or karma and his career- so he died in service in Tashkent we know.
- Given the Horoscope or kundli(birth chart) sri lal bahadur shastri ji( our former prime minister of India), Sun the lord of ninth house or bhava is close , this gives him royal honours as a departed primes minister in office.
- Sun also rules the heart so indicates possibility of heart attacks.
- For the Horoscope or kundli(birth chart) sri lal bahadur shastri ji( our former prime minister of India), Sun also gets the energy of malefic mars and rahu(dragon’s head) in the ninth house or bhava.
- Mercury is again their ruling relationships and job or career, so left the world trying to coordinate relationship between India/Pakistan and Russia.
- In the Horoscope or kundli(birth chart) sri lal bahadur shastri ji( our former prime minister of India), Ketu in the third bhava and Saturn ruling the same- suggest heart troubles.
- From his moon rashi or chart mars or Mangal rules the eighth bhava and sits in the twelfth bhava – so yes he was in foreign lands and also mars and ketu both indicate a severe heart trouble or blood related problems.
- The ninth house or bhava lord in the tenth with eighth house lord along with Jupiter in the eighth bhava form the moon sign indicate a divine ascent.
- For the Horoscope or kundli(birth chart) sri lal bahadur shastri ji( our former prime minister of India), Stronger of the sun and moon is sun , it is in the drekkana of Venus(assuming birth date is OK), so clear from the world of manes as Venus and moon represent the same- the good spirits. but he ascended to the highest heaven due to Jupiter or guru.
- We pray for his soul to rest in peace.
Ascent after Death or leaving this world- next incarnation:
- This all depends on the planets or garahas in the vayaya that is twelfth house, Yuvati bhava(seventh house) and also the Ari bhava( the sixth house of debt) and also the randhr bhava or the eighth house .
- In any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), If Jupiter or Guru, then one goes to heaven, if moon(Chandra) and Venus(shukra) the world of manes, if mars(Mangal) and or sun(surya) then one has rebirth that is earth. If that has budha(mercury) or Saturn(shani) a malefic one goes to hell.
- For any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), If the above bhavas or house like the twelfth/eighth/sixth are not occupied the stronger of the drekkana(d3 or the 3rd divisional or varga chart decanate) lords of related sixth house(ari bhava) or randhr bhava(eighth house).The relative strength of planet of high/medium or low would define the kind of after-life.
- There are other planets and sign/rashis that could act like killers would be discussed later
- The below article discusses at length the basic Vedic astrology principles involved in evaluating what happens in the next life and past life .
The fate of the body, after departure
- what is the role of 8th house in any kundli or horoscope for the next life karma of the body in transition? In any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), If the drekkana(d3 or the 3rd divisional or varga chart decanate) of the eighth house or bhava is occupied by mix set of planets- that is good and bad, the body would dry up.
- What is the role of the sarpa division of d3 decanate in any kundli or horoscope for the next life karma? In any Horoscope or kundli(birth chart), If there is serpent drekkana(d3/decanate) or sarpa divisional or varga chart, then due to malefic nature the body could be taken by animals or crow or birds etc.
- How is the serpent drekkana or d3 in any kundli defined ? The serpent drekkana(d3) or d3 divisional or varga chart is said to be the second and third drekkana for karat rashi or cancer sign , the first one in the Scorpio sign or vrishchika rashi and the also one in the Pisces sign or meena rashi