Digvijay Singh was born on 28th February 1947 , Digvijay Singh is an Indian politician and also a Member of Parliament in the Rajya Sabha(India).
He has married twice, one to Asha digvijay Singh and Amrita rai
He is an engineering graduate form Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science .
He is also at the moment a General Secretary of the Indian National Congress party’s All India Congress Committee.
He has served as the 9th Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, an Indian state in central India, for two terms from the year 1993 to 2003.
He has also been a minister in Chief Minister Arjun Singh’s cabinet, during 1980 to 84.
He is known to make a lot of controversial statements.
Infact his second marriage had come into controversy due to second marriage.
What are the Yogas for Royal association for Digvijay Singh?
Asc Aquarius 17-39-28 Satabhisa 4
Sun D Aquarius 15-30-49 Satabhisa 3 Enemy(ATMA KARAKA)
Moon D Taurus 11-21-21 Rohini 1 Exalted(amatya karaka)
Mars C D Aquarius 03-15-10 Dhanishta 3 Neutral
Merc R Pisces 00-01-35 Purvabhadra 4 Debilitated
Just D Scorpion 04-08-20 Anuradha 1 Friendly
Venus D Capricorn 01-00-31 Uttarashadha 2 Friendly
Satn R Cancer 09-51-42 Pashyami 2 Enemy
Rahu R Taurus 13-57-18 Rohini 2
Ketu R Scorpion 13-57-18 Anuradha 4
Uran D Taurus 24-39-07 Mrigasira 1
Nept R Virgo 17-08-04 Hasta 3
Plut R Cancer 18-26-10 Ashlesha 1
- For Digvijay Singh Atma karaka is sun and Amatya karaka is moon.
- The tenth or career lord is sun and the lord of Lagna is Aquarius or Saturn and the lord of the second house is Pisces or Jupiter.
- One can clearly see the Atma karaka sun is in the ascendant with the lord of career the mars in the first house of his Kundali, creating raja yoga for him. Also aspect to the seventh house of relationships and people he connects to suggest that he will connect to people of royal lineage and would be in high position.
- Sun or Surya is weak in the ascendant, but being in 15 degrees almost at the Bhava Madhya and also in Kendra, the strength is higher and connection with the tenth lord make it higher.
- The planet for royal association or high position is moon is exalted in Taurus or Vrishibha Rashi and is with Rahu,. The planet for politics. It also aspect his tenth house, giving clear indications of a career in politics.
- Jupiter the lord of the second house of status is in the house of kings and strong in the tenth house of career and job. So giving raja yoga.
- Jupiter and the lord of the second house in the tenth house (Scorpio or Vrishchika Rashi) makes him respectable in the government and learned- but an aspect of Rahu might be averse to his own dharma or ethics.
- Ketu close to Jupiter could make him have sharp words for people and controversial comments come from this. Also weak combust mercury in the second house the karaka for speech( 2nd house and mercury both) gives him some indiscreet speeches, but Jupiter the ruler makes him talk softly and like a king. He is from a royal lineage.
Also as an illustrative example, senior Congress politician Digvijay Singh’s horoscope is analyzed for the purpose.