What Is This article About?
This article discusses the Raja Yogas in any horoscope or Kundali based classical Vedic Astrology texts that could lead to great position and gains in life. 🙂
It also then takes up the case of former spokesman of Congress Mr. Digvijay Singh as an example to see how we could apply the knowledge gained in the section below.
Which Yogas could Lead to Distinction in Life ? 🙂
The below article discusses various Raja Yogas or Yogas for distinction. These Yogas invariably lead one to top position of CEO/CIo or heads in life.
Yoga for High positions ion Career like CEO?CIO/CTO are analyzed separately below .
The Yogas or conjunctions are from classical Texts and are generally very accurate in predictions.
As a Live Example, the Yogas for Mr. Digvijay Singh are analyzed below.
What are the Yogas For Royal Association or High positions in any Kundali or Horoscope?
How do Yogas for Royal Association or High positions work?
Vedic astrology is not only very rich with alternative methods of evaluation of a situation, it is one of the most powerful frameworks to get corroborative evidence to support and events like a possibility of person achieving high position.
The basic karaka for high position are :
- The strength of sun
- The strength of second house of career.
- The above strength is with respect to lagna/moon or atmakarka or arudha lagna
- The good aspects of benefics to the above karakas
- Also the amatya karaka or the karaka of minister connection with the house of actions and career /job the tenth house makes this connection of career with great people possible or high positions possible.
What are some Important Facts about Digvijay Singh Congress senior politician?
Digvijay Singh was born on 28th February 1947 , Digvijay Singh is an Indian politician and also a Member of Parliament in the Rajya Sabha(India).
He has married twice, one to Asha digvijay Singh and Amrita rai
He is an engineering graduate form Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science .
He is also at the moment a General Secretary of the Indian National Congress party’s All India Congress Committee.
He has served as the 9th Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, an Indian state in central India, for two terms from the year 1993 to 2003.
He has also been a minister in Chief Minister Arjun Singh’s cabinet, during 1980 to 84.
He is known to make a lot of controversial statements.
Infact his second marriage had come into controversy due to second marriage.
What are the Yogas for Royal association for Digvijay Singh?
Asc Aquarius 17-39-28 Satabhisa 4
Sun D Aquarius 15-30-49 Satabhisa 3 Enemy(ATMA KARAKA)
Moon D Taurus 11-21-21 Rohini 1 Exalted(amatya karaka)
Mars C D Aquarius 03-15-10 Dhanishta 3 Neutral
Merc R Pisces 00-01-35 Purvabhadra 4 Debilitated
Just D Scorpion 04-08-20 Anuradha 1 Friendly
Venus D Capricorn 01-00-31 Uttarashadha 2 Friendly
Satn R Cancer 09-51-42 Pashyami 2 Enemy
Rahu R Taurus 13-57-18 Rohini 2
Ketu R Scorpion 13-57-18 Anuradha 4
Uran D Taurus 24-39-07 Mrigasira 1
Nept R Virgo 17-08-04 Hasta 3
Plut R Cancer 18-26-10 Ashlesha 1
- For Digvijay Singh Atma karaka is sun and Amatya karaka is moon.
- The tenth or career lord is sun and the lord of Lagna is Aquarius or Saturn and the lord of the second house is Pisces or Jupiter.
- One can clearly see the Atma karaka sun is in the ascendant with the lord of career the mars in the first house of his Kundali, creating raja yoga for him. Also aspect to the seventh house of relationships and people he connects to suggest that he will connect to people of royal lineage and would be in high position.
- Sun or Surya is weak in the ascendant, but being in 15 degrees almost at the Bhava Madhya and also in Kendra, the strength is higher and connection with the tenth lord make it higher.
- The planet for royal association or high position is moon is exalted in Taurus or Vrishibha Rashi and is with Rahu,. The planet for politics. It also aspect his tenth house, giving clear indications of a career in politics.
- Jupiter the lord of the second house of status is in the house of kings and strong in the tenth house of career and job. So giving raja yoga.
- Jupiter and the lord of the second house in the tenth house (Scorpio or Vrishchika Rashi) makes him respectable in the government and learned- but an aspect of Rahu might be averse to his own dharma or ethics.
- Ketu close to Jupiter could make him have sharp words for people and controversial comments come from this. Also weak combust mercury in the second house the karaka for speech( 2nd house and mercury both) gives him some indiscreet speeches, but Jupiter the ruler makes him talk softly and like a king. He is from a royal lineage.
Also as an illustrative example, senior Congress politician Digvijay Singh’s horoscope is analyzed for the purpose.
What Yogas Could Give Any One a High Position in Life? Like CEO/CTO/CIO etc
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position like CEO/CTO/CIO/GM/Minister 1: In the event that Karma’s Lord (The lord of the tenth house of career) is Yuti (or conjunction) with, or gets a Drishti (aspect or energy exchange) from the disposition of Amatya Karaka.
- Explanation Yogas for Royal Position 1: As given below the amatya karaka talk about the job or career and close accomplices of the person as given below in definition of the same, when there is an aspect from the Amatya karaka or even disposition of the same (Amatya karaka) gives aspect to the tenth lord or career lord- the person is a high profile consultant or gets a lead role of say CEO/CFO/CIO /CTO of the promoters of any company.
- Amatya karaka 🙁the planet that has a saying on the Career & JOb and close accomplices or associates of a person. It is the planet in any birth chart or horoscope which attains the second highest degree in the birth chart or kundali or the planet that is obtaining the second highest longitude is called Amatyakaraka. It signifies your Its role is that of a Minister who suggest and guides the king or the lord. It is the Amatyakaraka which subtly guides your destiny towards the attainment of the desires of your should or atma.),
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 2: OR even, if Karma’s Lord(The Tenth lord or career or Job lord) is in Yuti(In conjunction) with, or gets a Drishti(aspect) from Amatya Karaka himself(the planet with second highest degree in your horoscope or chart/kundali), the person be a leader in the ruler’s court or be in high position if offices like CEO/CFO/CTO or CIO etc.
- Explanation Yogas for Royal Position or High Position 2: In the above two paragraphs it’s obvious that the two karakas or representative of job and career and talking about close accomplices of the person- if there is an energy exchange in any form( tenth house lord of the Amatya karaka), one could expect to take a lead role in any company or organization.
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 3: In the event that Karma(Tenth house of career) and Lab Bhava(the eleventh house of gains) are without malefic occupation(That is mars/Saturn or Rahu and Ketu) and without Drishti (aspect)from a malefic, while Lab Bhava(The eleventh house) gets a Drishti(aspect) from its own particular Lord, the local will be in a lead role in the ruler’s court or be a lead role in any company- that is a CEO/CTO/CFO/CIO or in board of directors etc.
- Explanation of Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 3: The tenth house is of career and eleventh house of gains and wealth flows, then there is no malefic in the tenth and eleventh house or an aspect- ones career is stress free and without blockages- plus if the lord of gains is fortified by aspect of self or own aspect – one could expect gains in abundance- so a good career with good gains means a leader in the organization.
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 4: Ought to Amatya Karaka and the dispositor of Atma Karaka be with each other or conjunct, the person will be enriched with awesome knowledge and will be a ruler’s chief.
- Explanation for Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 4: Amatya in itself suggest an intelligent person and when it is fortified – that suggests the person has good knowledge and also would be ruler chief or consultant or CEO/CIO or director etc for any company.
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 5: On the off chance that Atma Karaka(The planet with the highest degrees) is strong and is with a benefic, or Amatya Karaka is in its own Bhava or house , or in exaltation, one will without a doubt turn into a ruler’s consultant or a CEO/CIO or CTO of any company.
- Explanation Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 5: There is most likely in a person turning into a kings consultant to a CEO/director/general Manager/CIO/CTO/CFO and be popular, if Atma Karaka is in Tanu Bhava or the first house of self, or Putra bhava(the fifth house of sudden luck and children), or Dharma Bhava(of religion and fortune).
- Atma karaka is a planet that has acquires the highest degrees and is said the Atma or the soul of the person. When it is in first/fifth and ninth house- it suggests good fortune and good energy to the person suggesting own could be a lead position in any company.
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 6: In the event that Atma Karaka or Amatya Karaka is put in a Kendra(That is any of the fourth /seventh or tenth houses), or in a Kona house( the fifth and ninth), the person will bring forth illustrious leniency, imperial support and bliss thereof.
- Explanation Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 5: As both the Atma karaka and amatya karaka have to do with self and also career, they in good houses suggest great gains and power and position to the person in any company.
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 7: Ought to malefic(like Saturn/Rahu/mars/Ketu or Shani/Rahu/mangal/Ketu) be in the third and the sixth house from Atma Karaka, OR from Arudha Lagna, or in Sahaj(third house) and Ari Bhava(sixth house), one will progress toward becoming Army boss.
- Explanation of Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 7: Malefic deal with opposition and enemies and if the malefic is in the house of opposition and enemies( the third and the sixth house) by normal lagna or with respect to atma karaka or even Arudha lagna- suggests that enemies are defeated by the person- and he or she would be senior person in army or police or air force. Also, the third house is the house of initiatives and actions, so malefic here gives the energy for negative action like killing/firing or hurting- though for the sake of country
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 8: In the event that Atma Karaka is in a Kendra( the first /fourth and seventh and the tenth), or in a Kona(The house like fifth house or the ninth house), or in exaltation, or in its own particular Bhava/house and gives a Drishti (aspect)to Dharma’s Lord, the person will be a ruler’s clergyman or minister or a general manager/CEO/CTO/CIO/Director etc.
- Explanation Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 8: Atma Karaka is the planet that has absorbed maximum energy in the sign as it has the highest degree- when it is good houses like Kendra’s an angular house. So Or may be exalted or strong otherwise being in the won house or sign, that is benefic and aspect the ninth house past karma and fortune, one could go to senior positions easily.
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 9: In the event that the Lord of the rashi or signs, where Chandra or moon is laced is put is Atma Karaka and, if this Lord is placed in Tanu Bhava o the first house, alongside a benefic like Venus/Jupiter or some benefic mercury( Shukra/guru or Budha), the person will turn into a ruler’s priest at his propelled age.
- Explanation Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 9: Here moon denotes a natural moon ascendant, and if Atma karaka also sits there- so there is double energy here and if this Atma karaka sits in the first house or the regular ascendant, this is added energy and has a good energy exchange form a benefic – it’s natural for the person to attain high status as 3 ascendants from moon/Atmakarka and Lagna/ascendant get very good energy and are fortified.
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 10: Ought to the Atma Karaka be in Putra bhava(the fifth house), Yuvati bhava(seventh house), Karma bhava( The tenth house), or Dharma Bhava(ninth house) and happen to be with a benefic planet, one will procure riches through regal or royal support or people in position or power.
If you want to know when you would Have great money flows and when not. & How You to avoid Career Pitfalls?-Check the Career Report CLICK HERE
- Explanation of Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 10: Once again Atma karaka forms a Lagna or power centre and if this is in the good house like fifth/ninth or tenth house and also with benefic planets like Venus/Jupiter/budha or benefic moon- one would naturally attain good position as Atma karaka is the planet of wisdom and maturity.
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 11: On the off chance that the Arudh of Dharma Bhava(the ninth house) happens to act naturally the Janma Lagna(That is the ascendant), or, if Atma Karaka(the planet in the horoscope or Kundali with the highest degree) is set in Dharma Bhava(ninth house), the local will be connected with imperial circles or royal circles- like CEO/CTO/Senior Managers and directors/misters now fall in this category.
- Explanation Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 11: In the above statement the ninth house is the house of luck and past life good karma, when it is same as the ascendant- it send a very strong benefic energy to the ascendant or lagna- representing the self of the person. Also if the ninth house of Arudha Lagna is connected with or shares energy with the Atma karaka- sort of soul or inner self-getting the blessed energies of the ninth house naturally gives good results.
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 12: One will advance in life or career through royal association or affiliation(royal here means people in high positions), if Lab Bhava(second house of wealth and status) is involved by its own particular Lord (That is second house lord is in the second house)and is without a Drishti from a malefic- like Saturn(Shani), Mars(Mangal), Rahu or Ketu. The Atma Karaka ought to in the meantime be in Yuti(conjunction) with a benefic.
- Explanation of Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 12: The second house above is the house of accumulation and wealth and yes status- which could mean people in good position- so strength here gives an indication of one could connect to people of high status, also the Atma karaka or self should not have any malefic influence on the same- this increases the chance of this happening- also the second house lord and second house should be defect free.
If you want to know which Career would Suit you the Most & How You to avoid Career Pitfalls?-Check the Career Report CLICK HERE
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 13: A trade of or exchange of rashis between Karma’s Lord(the tenth house lord) and Lagna’s Lord(the ascendant lord) will make the local related with the ruler in an awesome way.
- Explanation Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 13: As tenth house deals with king or high position and Lagna or ascendant with the self- so any exchange of energy would give this results.
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 14: On the off chance that Shukra or Venus and Chandra(moon) are in the fourth from karakas Lagna, the local will be invested with illustrious symbol or be a king or a minister.
- Explanation Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 14: The fourth house is of mind and also public image- so if Venus the planet of comfort sits here- it gives great assets and a good public image – so that is only possible for king /minister or in modern parlance to CEO/CTO/CIO/Senior Manager/consultant/director etc.
- Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 15: Ought to Lagna’s Lord(The first house lord), or the Atma Karaka(The planet with highest degrees in the horoscope) be Yuti(conjunction)with Putr’s Lord (Fifth house lord) and be in a Kendra( The fourth/seventh and tenth house) , or in a Kona( the fifth /ninth or first house), the local will be a ruler, or priest or someone in very senior position in the private or public industry.
- Explanation Yogas(planetary combinations) for Royal Position or High Position 15: The connection of the fifth house a benefic house with self that is the first house gives good energy and vibration to the self or person and being in Kendra or Kona ( 1/4/7/10 or 5/9 house), gives great benefic energy to the same – so ensuring one could get a good position in life be it a director/CEO/CTO/CIO/senior manager /minister etc.
If you want to know which Career would Suit you the Most & How You to avoid Career Pitfalls?-Check the Career Report CLICK HERE