About this article ?
this article at length discusses the impact of Saturn or shani getting retrograde or vakri for all the 12 signs or rashi’s of the zodiac. The effects would apply to your based on Lagna and also moon sign or rashi as well.
where moon is placed it later
In this article itself it later discusses how retrogression impacts the effects of any horoscope in general . what could happen in general when Saturn or shani dev is retrograde in the horoscope(kundli) in transit in real life
It later takes up what could be the impact of Saturn(shani) getting retrograde for the Kundli for horoscope of India for India’s economy, society,war, and over all wellbeing.
Saturn Retrograde- Shani Vakri India and you? what are the effects or predictions based on your Horoscope?
based on your Lagna(ascendant) or moon sign the impact of effects of Saturn getting retrograde are given below for each of the 12 signs .
What is the impact of Saturn or shani being retrograde in cosmos on any chart?
Aries Sign or mesha Rashi
now if Aries is your Lagna/moon sign so that means that Capricorn sign(makar rashi) rules the house of career and action and Aquarius or Kumbha rules 11th house of a gains. Now if Saturn getting retrograde could cause problems in career reversals in situations of promotion etc. so if a promise of promotion is there it will not go through. It may also mean that you may not do the right deeds , health of your elder brother of sibling of yours could get impacted.
Taurus Sign or Mesha Rashi
Taurus sign or Vrishabha rashi Saturn rules 9(Luck and fortune)/10 th house career . so if it gets weakened, so father of father figures need care / Luck and fortune may supportive take . Job needs care and so does your karma and action . It has to be done properly with ethics.
Gemini Sign or Mithuna Rashi
Gemini sign or Mithuna Rashi Saturn(shani) rules the 8th and 9th house of your Horoscope. so drive with care and take good care of health needs care . Money matters and fortune may not be very support .
Cancer Sign or Karkat Rashi
If Saturn is retrograde for cancer sign or Karkat rashi . so in this case the Saturn or Shani Dev rules 7th and 8th house of the horoscope .so relationships need care at home and also in career . if you are on a foreign travel or travel . Then you take care unexpected mattress may come up. handle wealth well.
Leo Sign or Simha Rashi
Saturn or shani dev rules the sixth and seventh house so one has to take care of health issues . Plus if you are embroiled in a court case or legal matter you too take care . In this time conflicts have to be avoided . Your relationships need special care life partner may behave in a different manner.
Virgo Sign or Kanya Rashi
Virgo sign or Kanya Rashi here shani dev or Saturn rules 5th and 6th house. One has to use Positive Thinking . Plus one has to avoid depression this time. Your children need care . Plus on the health front your stomach and intestines need care
Libra Sign or Tula Rashi
Libra sign or Tula rashi is ruling 4th and 5th house of your horoscope(kundli) . so drive with care now. your car/scooter etc may need more care. maintain family peace .children need more care .thinking has to be positive and not negative . You need to do yoga exercises
scorpio Sign or Vrishchika Rashi
scorpio sign of Vrishika Rashi and Saturn or shani dev rules your 3rd and 4th house. so at this time no new project should be started .good relationship with siblings is needed. as we maintain health and driving needs care and so does your home.
Sagittarius sign or dhanu rashi
Saturn or shani dev rules overall health for you. but you needs special care .Not worry but : ). prayers to Lord Shiva would help .take well-thought initiatives. new initiatives have to be taken with care with your siblings.
Capricorn Sign or Makar Rashi
The Saturn or shani dev rules the first and second bhava or house. so take care of health . also sure wealth and status and money flows need care and management. You need speak with care. You may have to eat up your words at times :). take good care of health
Aquarius Sign or Kumbha Rashi
If you have Aquarius sign or Rashi Kumbha Rashi. Saturn or shani dev rules on Lagna and the 12th house . so personality needs care and mental stress needs care you. You may have travel this time. You need to maintain good image and healths
Pisces Sign or Meena Rashi
If your lagna or rashi’s is Pisces sign , your Saturn rules your 12th house & 11th house. so when it is retrograde . You may have travel in foreign lands or distant places. Your sexual conduct has to be discreet. if involved in affairs it may come to open. yes gains from friends and people may not be great.
Why is Saturn or shani retrogression so important?
- Saturn or shani is one of the most powerful planets in the cosmos and is also malefic or has the maximum negative energy released in the cosmos.
- Saturn or shani deals with heavy industry, people especially of the lower class or the subjugated class. So any retrogression(vakri shani) or reversal of energy means issues or reversal’s in the above mentioned areas.
- Also Saturn or shani dev deals with planning and execution ,management of the various aspects of life & industry and yes it has to unfortunately to do with destruction’s. So retrograde Saturn(vakri shani) impacts the planning /execution of projects to some extent as there is reversal of Saturn energy.
- In addition Saturn(shani) has additional effects of reversal or delays in the houses ruled for various lagans or ascendants.
What does Saturn or shani retrogression( moving vakri) mean?
- Just like all other planets Saturn or shani moves in an elliptical path around sun or surya. So at times Saturn (shani) could be seen moving slower or a bit faster at apogee and perigee- due to the elliptical orbits. One can look at the image below but never in a reverse motion as is viable from earth.
- so what happens that in elliptical orbits when the planet like Saturn or shani is near apogee or perigree it may appear to be moving in a reverse direction instead of going straight. This causes the longitude of Saturn or shani to reduce that could cause retrograde motion to Saturn or shani as it is called.
- it is just a matter of relative speed, say you are sitting in a bus and the bus overtakes a bicycle, the bicycle would appear going in the opposite direction- though still moving in your direction. this is called the retrogression phenomenon.
what does Saturn or shani retrograde(vakri) in your horoscope or kundali mean?
- Saturn or shani is an old and hard planet and if it is retrograde(vakri), that means one could go to extremes of doing karma or action. As Saturn is the planet of karma and action as well ruling the tenth sign Capricorn(makar rashi) and the eleventh sign Aquarius(kumbha rashi) in any kundali or horoscope.
- Just like for the mughal emperor Aurangzebb Saturn or shani had a role of reversal or was hard that he went in extreme to follow his religion. He also wants to the extreme to do the conversions. so reversal of Saturn energy could at times make a person goes to extremes or even makes the person lazy and slow.
- the actual impact to effect of retrograde Saturn or vakri shani in a kundali or horoscope also depends on the lordship of the house in your horoscope. Also placement of the horoscope in a house and energy exchange of Saturn(shani) with other planets makes the difference.
What does Saturn or shani retrograde(vakri) mean in transit in any Horoscope in general ?
- The planet Saturn or shani is retrograde or reversed (vakri) in transit is a regular cycle that happens just over every twelve months, lasting about four and half month or 4.5 months , and the total degrees in transit it is around 6 or 7 degrees of the zodiac.
- when the planet Saturn or shani is retrograde or reversed- it could be a time of one feeling limitation, increases restriction, anxiety and fear. Also whatever you touch in this period of retrogression be it career/love/relationships/money/legal etc comes back to you again in the cycle when Saturn or shani gets direct.
- The impact of retrogression of Saturn or vakri shani is discussed below briefly for various rashi’s or signs of the zodiac.
What is the basic impact of a retrograde Saturn or shani or in various rashi’s or signs of the zodiac?
- some of the basic effects are given below- for other report of shani transit could be ordered
- Aries or mesha rashi may face issues in career and or gains/acquisitions, Taurus or vrishabha rashi may have problems to male seniors and career, the mithuna rashi or Gemini people may have issues in land or if travelling abroad,
- the cancer or karkat rashi people may have issues in relationship and job and yes fights, Leo or simha rashi people may have several legal issues or health problems and yes relationships, Virgo or kanya rashi people may have issues with kids or children and yes health,
- the Libra or Tula rashi people may face problems in driving and at home and yes children, the Scorpio or vrishchika rashi people may have problems in projects they start and family, the Sagittarius or dhanu rashi people may have wealth and family issues and may take harsh steps now,
- the Capricorn or makar rashi people may have health and image issues and yes wealth issues. The Aquarius or kumbha rashi people may have issues in foreign lands/hospitalization and also health issues and Pisces rashi people may have trouble in travels and also gains and friends could be impacted
What is the impact of retrograde Saturn or vakri shani in the chart of India?
- Now based on India’s Kundali or horoscope as one can see India’s is ruled by Taurus or vrishabha lagna so the 10th sign(Tenth sign) of Saturn or shani/Capricorn falls in the ninth bhava of India and the eleventh sign of Aquarius or kumbha falls in the tenth house of the India’s kundali.
- IN India’s Kundali or horoscope The ninth bhava or house rules the judiciary/politicians/rules/corruption and higher education policies
- Also for the tenth bhava rules – stock markets, overall economic growth and the rule of the state.
- So over all for India’s Kundali or horoscope whenever Saturn or shani is retrograde or vakri, India would face issues in the above said areas.
- Especially when Saturn or shani is conjunct with other malefic like mars or rahu or ketu. Or other planet even benefics in retrogression.
- Also note nirav modi issue to do with finances of India came up in February when Saturn is retrograde.
- Same was true when there was a dokhlam situation with china in the year 2017 when Saturn was conjunct with mars or mangal in the eighth bhava or house of india.The eight house deals with tension in the country.
- So over all whenever Saturn is weak- we would in India face issues in judiciary and more of corruption as 33 % times in 12 month cycle Saturn could be retrograde or vakri- that is one of the issues we have more corruption, the judiciary is helps by Jupiter or guru the karaka of the ninth bhava or house in India.
Conclusion about retrograde Saturn or vakri shani:
- whenever any planet or especially Saturn(shani) is retrograde(vakri), it sends different kind of energies to the cosmos- so one needs to take care of how to act and behave.
- Saturn or shani when it get direct or margi( instead of vakri), it will try to send energy black to whatever any person or country had encountered during the period of retrogression.
- well thought actions based on Vedic astrology guidance or advice is very much needed for overall success/happiness and lesser troubles or losses. whenever Saturn(shani) or vakri or any planet is weak or retrograde .