Atma Karaka,India Kundli or Horoscope(Birth Chart), Income, Revenues and Trade- Vedic astrology or Jyotish
- Atma karaka in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) is defined realistic from among the 7 Grahas, viz. sun,moon,mars,mercury,Jupiter,venus,Saturn( or surya,Chandra,mangal,Budha,Guru,Shukra and shani) Some say, that Rahu will turn into a Karaka, when there is a condition of closeness regarding longitude between (two) Grahas or planets as there is an energy exchange here and rahu could act like that planet. However some say, that the 8 Grahas, including Rahu, will must be viewed as independent of such a state.
- Atma Karaka Defined. in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) Among the Grahas or planets from surya or sun and so forth whichever has crossed most extreme(maximum ) number of degrees in a specific rashi or sun sign is called Atma Karaka. That is the planet which has traversed maximum degrees in any sign is the atma karaka.
- On the off chance that in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) the degrees are indistinguishable, then the one with more minutes of circular segment and, if the minutes are additionally indistinguishable, then the one with higher seconds of curve, must be considered.
- All things considered these three are called Anthya Karaka, Madhya Karaka and Upakheta. in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) ,On account of Rahu deduct his longitude in that specific rashi or sun sign from 30. The Karakas will must be chosen, as above and, according to further guidelines given underneath.
- Out of these Karakas, Atma Karaka is the most imperative or important karaka or does and has a prime say on the person, pretty much as the ruler is the most celebrated among the men of his nation and is the leader of all undertakings and is qualified for capture and discharge men.
- Significance of Atma Karaka. in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) Karakas, viz. Putra Karaka, Amatya Karaka and so forth can’t prevail over Atma Karaka in the undertakings of the person. On the off chance that the Atma Karaka is antagonistic, different Karakas can’t give their benefic impacts. Also, if Atma Karaka is positive, different Karakas can’t prevail with their malefic impacts. So one can see more tuned for positive interpretation.
- Different Karakas. in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart),The Graha or planets nearest Atma Karaka as far as longitude is called Amatya Karaka(2= represents amatya). Also tailing each other as far as longitude are Bhratru Karaka(3= signifies brothers), Matru Karaka(4=signifies mother), Pitru Karaka(5=signifies father), Putra Karaka(6=signifies children), Gnati Karaka(7=Gnati karaka) and Stri Karaka(8= karaka for wife or lover).
- in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart),These are Char Karakas, or capricious significators. Some consider Matru Karaka and Putra Karaka, as indistinguishable. On the off chance that two Grahas have a similar longitude, both turn into the same Karaka, in which case there will be a deficiency of one Karaka. In that condition consider consistent signifcator with regards to benefic/malefic impact for the concerned relative.
- Steady Karakatwas. in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart),The more grounded among surya(sun) and shukra(venus) shows the father, while the more grounded among Chandra or moon and Mangal(mars) demonstrates the mother. Mangal(mars) means sister, brother by marriage, more youthful sibling and mother. Budha(mercury) rules maternal relative, while Guru(Jupiter) shows fatherly granddad. Spouse and children are, individually, indicated by shukra(venus) and shani(Saturn). From Ketu note spouse, father, mother, guardians in law and maternal granddad. These are steady Karakatwas.
- Bhavas or houses Related. in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) These steady significances are logical from the Bhavas, numbered from the said consistent Karakatwas. The ninth from sun or surya means father, the fourth from Chandra or moon mother, the third from Mangal(mars) siblings or brothers and sisters, the sixth from Budha(mercury) maternal uncle, the fifth from Guru(Jupiter) children, the seventh from shukra(venus) spouse and the eighth from shani or Saturn passing. The scholarly ought to consider all these and announce related impacts in like manner.
- Yoga Karakas (common associates). in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) Grahas or planets get to be Yoga Karakas, in the event that they are in shared points indistinguishable with claim Rashis or sun signs, praise Rashis or sun signs, or inviting Rashis or sun signs. In Karma Bhava a Grah will be fundamentally so. Grahas essentially (not being in inviting, possess, or magnification Rashis or sun signs) in Lagna(ascendant), Bandhu(fourth house) and Yuvati (seventh house of marriage and love,sex)Bhava don’t turn out to be such Yoga Karakas.
- in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) Indeed, on the off chance that they be put in different Bhavas or houses, yet with so much poise, as specified, might get to be Yoga Karakas. With such Grahas even a man of mean birth will turn into a ruler and be prosperous.
- One conceived of illustrious scion or the king, then will definitely turn into a lord. In this manner the impacts be announced, considering the quantity of such Grahas and the request the local has a place with.
Atma Karaka,India Kundli or Horoscope(Birth Chart), Income and Trade- Vedic astrology or Jyotish
- The lord of the eleventh house is in sixth house in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) of India. So with Jupiter ruling this house and the 12th sign that is a spiritual sign or rashi.
- Means that India could earn well in sciences to do with religion and spirituality- that includes Yoga,pranayama,astrology,mantra based healing and counselling centre. The AYUSH initiative of India is really great in this regard. We know India has been a world teacher in Yoga and Jyotish.
- Also sitting in sixth house in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) Of India suggest, India could gain by legal services- that is outsourcing of other countries legal services and also education to us( as Jupiter rules legal matters and also sixth house).
- As sixth house rules health and Jupiter connects to ayurveda or higher sciences in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) for India- these areas could give good boost.
- As Jupiter is in the sign of Libra or tula in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) of India- so matters to do with law, brining in harmony in world, supporting sciences like Yoga and pranayama could be a good boost for India in the 21st
Get to Know FREE about your Career,Health,Family,Money,Love etc. From Your Ascendant. CLICK HERE
Other Articles You May want to Read
CLICK On Your SUN-SIGN or RASHI Below To Get Instant Access To FREE & UNLIMITED Astrology & Horoscope Services Like Your Career,Love,Money,2016, Compatibility Horoscopes & Much More…..!!!