What is The structure of this article on atma karaka and indian trade/revenues and money ?
The article below discuss Atma Karaka based analysis of any horoscope. Atma karaka is the planet which has the highest degree in any horoscope. India’s Kundali or Horoscope has been also analyzed to evaluate the income of India, the revenues and other money flows. Also, analysis of possible gains and losses at the same time for India are discussed.
the article below discussed various aspects of jaimini astrology one of the power ful systems of astrology. a very interesting is done at the end of the article to see how India’s horoscope as per the jaimini astrology can give predictions!
Atma Karaka,India Kundli or Horoscope(Birth Chart), Income, Revenues and Trade- Vedic astrology or Jyotish
- Atma karaka in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) is defined realistic from among the 7 Grahas, viz. sun,moon,mars,mercury,Jupiter,venus,Saturn( or surya,Chandra,mangal,Budha,Guru,Shukra and shani) Some say, that Rahu will turn into a Karaka, when there is a condition of closeness regarding longitude between (two) Grahas or planets as there is an energy exchange here and rahu could act like that planet. However some say, that the 8 Grahas, including Rahu, will must be viewed as independent of such a state.
- Atma Karaka Defined. in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) Among the Grahas or planets from surya or sun and so forth whichever has crossed most extreme(maximum ) number of degrees in a specific rashi or sun sign is called Atma Karaka. That is the planet which has traversed maximum degrees in any sign is the atma karaka.
- On the off chance that in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) the degrees are indistinguishable, then the one with more minutes of circular segment and, if the minutes are additionally indistinguishable, then the one with higher seconds of curve, must be considered.
- All things considered these three are called Anthya Karaka, Madhya Karaka and Upakheta. in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) ,On account of Rahu deduct his longitude in that specific rashi or sun sign from 30. The Karakas will must be chosen, as above and, according to further guidelines given underneath.
- Out of these Karakas, Atma Karaka is the most imperative or important karaka or does and has a prime say on the person, pretty much as the ruler is the most celebrated among the men of his nation and is the leader of all undertakings and is qualified for capture and discharge men.
- Significance of Atma Karaka. in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) Karakas, viz. Putra Karaka, Amatya Karaka and so forth can’t prevail over Atma Karaka in the undertakings of the person. On the off chance that the Atma Karaka is antagonistic, different Karakas can’t give their benefic impacts. Also, if Atma Karaka is positive, different Karakas can’t prevail with their malefic impacts. So one can see more tuned for positive interpretation.
- Different Karakas. in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart),The Graha or planets nearest Atma Karaka as far as longitude is called Amatya Karaka(2= represents amatya). Also tailing each other as far as longitude are Bhratru Karaka(3= signifies brothers), Matru Karaka(4=signifies mother), Pitru Karaka(5=signifies father), Putra Karaka(6=signifies children), Gnati Karaka(7=Gnati karaka) and Stri Karaka(8= karaka for wife or lover).
- in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart),These are Char Karakas, or capricious significators. Some consider Matru Karaka and Putra Karaka, as indistinguishable. On the off chance that two Grahas have a similar longitude, both turn into the same Karaka, in which case there will be a deficiency of one Karaka. In that condition consider consistent signifcator with regards to benefic/malefic impact for the concerned relative.
- Steady Karakatwas. in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart),The more grounded among surya(sun) and shukra(venus) shows the father, while the more grounded among Chandra or moon and Mangal(mars) demonstrates the mother. Mangal(mars) means sister, brother by marriage, more youthful sibling and mother. Budha(mercury) rules maternal relative, while Guru(Jupiter) shows fatherly granddad. Spouse and children are, individually, indicated by shukra(venus) and shani(Saturn). From Ketu note spouse, father, mother, guardians in law and maternal granddad. These are steady Karakatwas.
- Bhavas or houses Related. in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) These steady significances are logical from the Bhavas, numbered from the said consistent Karakatwas. The ninth from sun or surya means father, the fourth from Chandra or moon mother, the third from Mangal(mars) siblings or brothers and sisters, the sixth from Budha(mercury) maternal uncle, the fifth from Guru(Jupiter) children, the seventh from shukra(venus) spouse and the eighth from shani or Saturn passing. The scholarly ought to consider all these and announce related impacts in like manner.
- Yoga Karakas (common associates). in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) Grahas or planets get to be Yoga Karakas, in the event that they are in shared points indistinguishable with claim Rashis or sun signs, praise Rashis or sun signs, or inviting Rashis or sun signs. In Karma Bhava a Grah will be fundamentally so. Grahas essentially (not being in inviting, possess, or magnification Rashis or sun signs) in Lagna(ascendant), Bandhu(fourth house) and Yuvati (seventh house of marriage and love,sex)Bhava don’t turn out to be such Yoga Karakas.
- in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) Indeed, on the off chance that they be put in different Bhavas or houses, yet with so much poise, as specified, might get to be Yoga Karakas. With such Grahas even a man of mean birth will turn into a ruler and be prosperous.
- One conceived of illustrious scion or the king, then will definitely turn into a lord. In this manner the impacts be announced, considering the quantity of such Grahas and the request the local has a place with.
Atma Karaka,India Kundli or Horoscope(Birth Chart), Income and Trade- Vedic astrology or Jyotish
- The lord of the eleventh house is in sixth house in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) of India. So with Jupiter ruling this house and the 12th sign that is a spiritual sign or rashi.
- Means that India could earn well in sciences to do with religion and spirituality- that includes Yoga,pranayama,astrology,mantra based healing and counselling centre. The AYUSH initiative of India is really great in this regard. We know India has been a world teacher in Yoga and Jyotish.
- Also sitting in sixth house in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) Of India suggest, India could gain by legal services- that is outsourcing of other countries legal services and also education to us( as Jupiter rules legal matters and also sixth house).
- As sixth house rules health and Jupiter connects to ayurveda or higher sciences in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) for India- these areas could give good boost.
- As Jupiter is in the sign of Libra or tula in the kundli or Horoscope (Birth Chart) of India- so matters to do with law, bringing in harmony in world, supporting sciences like Yoga and pranayama could be a good boost for India in the 21st
India- analysis of income , revenues and trade
What may benefit and what may not?
Now looking at India’s kundali clearly see the sun(Surya) has the maximum degree and is in the Lagna rules by the Pisces sign or Meena Rashi.Lagna that that’s is the first house lord in the 10th so that means by proper action and industry and yes effective management India could create a Raja Yoga for itself.
- Now this is what exactly has happened for India. India has done a lot of action or karma to come up in the world. which has to lead to great success for her in industries and all this has contributed to revenue growth for India.
- One can see how the atmakaraka planet sun defines a new chart which is based on Jaimini astrology. But clearly suggests great money and especially money working in the medical industry or Industries that have to do with Ayurveda or yoga .
- All the above again is reflected in the d1 or Lagna chart of India. also added sign now Jupiter karaka car factor for the origin of Dharma is a direct connection with the spiritual Heritage or culture of India. India would gain significantly and also Jupiter rules wealth and trade. Also one may note that Rahu all the planet in the 12th house of India which means that India could gain from countries like USA America and European Nations League England Germany France Italy etc. In industries to do with mind or mental products like books or education or training and teaching as Rahu rules abstract or not so tangible things at times.
- Also coming back to Jupiter and sun the lord of the sixth bhava is in the first bhava, suggests a connection of wealth and health matters. In India’s lot of medical tourism is there and people from Africa, Afghanistan, Pakistan,Iran, and other Arab countries come here for treatment.
- As Saturn is the lord of the tenth bhava and also sits in the 11th bhava with Venus the planet of comfort and care industry. A lot of Call Centres have mushroomed in India and done well and medical care center have come up. This clearly shows karmically India could earn money in these areas.
- India could also earn money lot of yoga on cultural arts great India also has Mercury the planet and Lord Of self-image and foreign Lands for India in a house of Fortune the ninth bhava. India created the greatest mathematician of the 20th century Ramanujan and did very well in IT as well. Infosys, TCS, HCL, and Wipro are great biggies in this arena we know.
- so looking at trade – IT or computer related trade, training and Yoga/Ayurveda trade could help India and so could wealth or money flows happen in the above areas. And add significantly to the money flows of India.