Longevity & life span- kundli & horoscope (birth chart) smt. Indira Gandhi prime minister India
About Indira Gandhi India- Prime minister India Congress party
- Indira Priyadarshini Gandhi ji was born as a daughter to sri jawahar lal Nehru; on 19 November 1917 and left for her heavenly abode on 31 October 1984) .
- She was one of the greatest Indian stateswoman and central figure of the Indian National Congress.
- Indira Gandhi ji is first and, to date, the only female Prime Minister of India.
- Indira Gandhi belonged to the Nehru–Gandhi family and was the daughter of Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Indian prime minister.
- She has served as Prime Minister from January of the year 1966 to March of the year 1977 and also once again repeated from January 1980 until her unfortunate assassination in October 1984, and she was also second longest serving prime minister.
- She was elected Congress President in 1959. Upon her father’s death in 1964 she was appointed as a member of the Rajya Sabha (upper house) and became a member of Lal Bahadur Shastri’s cabinet as Minister of Information and Broadcasting.
- When the Congress Party’s parliamentary leadership election was held in 1966 (upon the death of sri lal bahadur Shastri ji in Tashkent) indira Gandhi ji defeated her rival, Morarji Desai, to become leader, and also succeeded Shastri as Prime Minister of India.
- Indira Gandhi ji went to war with Pakistan in support of the independence movement & war of independence in East Pakistan which is now called as Bangladesh, as a result of Indian victory and the creation of Bangladesh, this also increased India’s influence to the point where it became the regional control of South Asia.
- She also returned to power after free and fair elections later. She was unfortunately assassinated by Sikh nationalists in the year 1984, in October 31st , just before her 67th birthday.
- Birth Details of Indira Gandhi ji:
- Name: Indira Gandhi
- Date of Birth: Monday, November 19, 1917
- Time of Birth: 23:11:00
- Place of Birth: Allahabad
- Longitude: 81 E 50
- Latitude: 25 N 57
- Time Zone: 5.5
- Strength of Lagna for Indira Gandhi ji
- In the kundli or horoscope(Birth chart) of smt. Indira Gandhi ji , moon is the lord of lagna – moon is second strongest in digbala at 36.47 after Venus or shukra in her horoscope
- But moon is not in a friendly sign of Saturn and aspect of Saturn is also there in the markesh house of 7th(seventh) for her. Saturn sits in her lagna or ascendant.
- One has to note that she got unfortunately killed in the dasha or main period of Saturn the lord of the seventh bhava and aspecting the seventh bhava moon.
- The Saturn(shani) rahu period runs and rahu functions like Saturn as it absorbs energy of Saturn in the dasha.
- Rahu is with Venus or shukra in the sixth bhava from the lagna.
- But essentially Saturn seems to be the killer. Rahu simply gives unexpected events.
- Strength of 8th (Eighth) bhava for smt. Indira Gandhi ji
- For the kundli or horoscope(Birth chart) of smt. Indira Gandhi ji, the eight houses or bhava is ruled by Saturn, so Saturn defines the conditions of death as well.
- One has to note that Saturn or shani is the lord of the second bhava markesh from the moon sign as well.
- Also one has to note the aspect of Jupiter the sixth lord in d1 and ketu conjunct with Saturn. In the d9 or navamsa chart. Now ketu behaves like mars and is an aggressive planet.
- Malefic Hemming considerations- eighth bhava lord and also lagna
- In the kundli or horoscope(Birth chart) of smt. Indira Gandhi ji, The first bhava lord is not hemmed by any malefic
- But the eight houses or bhava lord Saturn is hemmed between mars in the second bhava also a markesh and ketu in the twelfth bhava.
- This impacts the longevity and sends energy of ketu and mars to eighth house lord impacting the longevity and indicating attack through fire arms. Mars and ketu (dragon’s tail)both indicate fire arms.
Ayushkaraka Saturn or shani for smt. Indira Gandhi ji
- For the kundli or horoscope(Birth chart) of smt. Indira Gandhi ji, Saturn(shani) is fair in the first house or bhava in cancer sign or karkat
- But as shani it is in Kendra and so gets some strength.
- In the kundli or horoscope(Birth chart) of smt. Indira Gandhi ji , Saturn(shani) is at 191.7 in sthana bala is high and low in digbala. But good in shadabala.
- strength of moon for smt. Indira Gandhi ji
- In the kundli or horoscope(Birth chart) of smt. Indira Gandhi ji, Moon(Chandra) is fair in the seventh bhava or house.
- For the kundli or horoscope(Birth chart) of smt. Indira Gandhi ji , moon is very strong in shadabala 03 making her the prime’s minister of India for such a long time.
- Her moon absorbs energy of Saturn – her markesh and also suggest she is prone to accidents and killings as Saturn rules the eight bhava or house for her.
Malefic placements in Horoscope for smt. Indira Gandhi JI
- In the kundli or horoscope(Birth chart) of smt. Indira Gandhi ji,saturn is in Kendra the seventh house, but rahu and ketu are in sixth and twelfth bhava so giving protections and mars is in the second bhava. So it is a mixed bean so that’s is the reason she might have lived for 67 years or 66+ years.
- This combination again is just fair for her so she qualifies for madhyayu.
- Markesh Identify for smt. Indira Gandhi president Congress(India)
- For the kundli or horoscope(Birth chart) of smt. Indira Gandhi ji, The markesh is sun or Leo, mars or Mangal to some extent and so is Saturn for sure.
- Note he ran Saturn-rahu dasha when she was attacked in October 1984.
- Rahu gets energy from dasha lord Saturn the core markesh and also behaves like Saturn, is in sixth bhava or enmity along with Venus. Now Venus rules the eleventh bhava and also Venus is in the eighth bhava in the d9 or navamsa chart so carrying the energy to kill, along with mercury in the d9 chart ruling the seventh bhava and having the energy to kill.
- Nakshatra or birth star based malefic identify for smt. Indira Gandhi longevity or lifespan analysis
- In the kundli or horoscope(Birth chart) of smt. Indira Gandhi ji , moon is sitting on uttarashada nakshatra, ruled by sun a marakesh for her.
- The eighth house lord Saturn is on the ashlesha nakshatra ruled by mercury
- Navamsa or d9 considerations for longevity for sri Rajiv Gandhi ji
- Rahu is in the fifth bhava of d9 or navamsa chart for indira Gandhi ji also absorbs energy of Venus in d1 and Venus is in the eight bhava with markesh mercury .
- Saturn the maha dasha a lord is with aggressive killer ketu for her in the d9 or navamsa chart.
• We All want to Live Long & Healthy Life of 120 Years. But sudden diseases or accidents due to malefic transits or dasas(planetary periods) or weakening of your lagna(ascendant) and other factors in the horoscope that is your lagna and navamsa chart(d9) ,could limit our stay on mother earth. This is very useful report which comprehensively evaluates each and every factor and give your predictions for your longevity and your coming 2 Major dasas(planetary periods).
CLICK HERE to Know Longevity
Your Horoscope OR Kundali FREE-Includes Personality,Career,Love,Longevity etc Predictions! CLICK HERE