India Bharat bandh supreme court sc/st atrocities act kundli horoscope Mars Saturn Sagittarius -2018 april
About bharat bandh supreme court SC/ST atrocities act April 2018
- Starting from April 2 2018 There has been upsurge of violence in India, infact for the 4 Indian states of Bihar/Orissa/Punjab/Rajasthan mainly in northern India- following the Call for bharath bandh as a protest to the supreme court judgment to as perceived “dilute” the SC/ST( prevention of atrocities act).
- The bandh came up in forefront as supreme court had to banned the default arrest & registration of criminal case of any person under the SC/ST act.
- This came on march 20 2018, but the agitation started on 2 April 2018.
- A set of dalit law makers would meet honourable primes minister sri narendra modi ji to express the unhappiness of the community over the apex court/supreme court judgments
- India was born on 15 august 1947 at 0.00 delhi
What astrologically has caused the bharat bandha?
- Now looking at the horoscope of India and also the houses and other factors represented deadly planetary conjunctions of Saturn and mars( shani and mangal in the Sagittarius sign or dhanu rashi).
- The bad or dangerous conjunctions are the mighty planets of Saturn or shani and mars or mangal are conjunct in the Sagittarius sign( dhanu rashi).
- Mars is very close to Saturn in longitude. On the 2 April 2018 when the sc/st act dalit andolan or agitation started against the supreme court ruling.
- The planet mars(mangal) the planet of agitation and wars is at longitude a 15 degrees 48 minutes in dhanu rashi or Sagittarius sign and 16 degrees 16 , minutes, so only a difference of 28 minutes or ½ of a degree!
- The exact conjunction happened on almost the same day- so mars and Saturn traditionally have been causing agitation and wars in the past and they caused and un heaval here in india now.
- The next question is why did it happen to India?
- Now note in the kundli or horoscope of India , mars rules the 12th bhava or twelfth house of vayay or loss or expenditure and also the seventh bhava of relationships and is a markesh(killer planet) for India.
- On the other hand in the kundli or horoscope of India , Saturn or shani rules the eighth and the ninth house of bhava of India’s horoscope or kundli, Saturn and mars are both placed in the sixth bhava of vighna or obstacles or legal issues in the natal chart.
- So in the kundli or horoscope of India , when mars representing relationship and state( the government and yes the honourable supreme court- it is in the sixth bhava) , gets in conflicts with Saturn the lord of the ninth bhava ( connects to judgements as Jupiter is karaka) and also action or karma house that is the tenth bhava.
- That also in the eight house of hidden things or subjugated people ( the dalist or sc/st’s) or rebellions-there is a rebellion amongst the people from the dalit class against the state and the honourable court( represented by the sixth bhava and also Saturn and ninth bhava).
- For the kundli or horoscope of India , Mercury(budha) the lord of public image and public for India is debilitated in Pisces so more ro added problems .
- Also in the kundli or horoscope of India , note mercury is retrograde(reversed) and combust- so suggesting people may lose reason, reverses them and also may resort to arson and looting.
- So over all one can see the stage is set for such a situation. it is a clear cut indication of this problem arising of rebellion by the dalit varga in protest to honourable courts and also the state.
How long could this supreme court sc/st act related dalit agitation continue?
- The agitation should be intense till say for a week or so by 9th April it should go down.
- But till the end of the month as mars is with Saturn(shani) – there would be something intense for sure.
- We wish long life and peace to nation and yes our people.
OTher Articles That Might INterest You about Politics